UCLPartnersUCLPartners is a leading academic health science partnership and hosts DATA-CAN.
Genomics EnglandEstablished in 2013, Genomics England was set up to deliver the flagship 100,000 Genomes Project.
IQVIAAs a founding partner of DATA-CAN, IQVIA is committed to working in collaboration with NHS Trusts to develop the Cancer Data Network.
Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustLeeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest and busiest acute hospital trusts in the UK.
NHS Lothian and the University of EdinburghThe University of Edinburgh and NHS Lothian joined DATA-CAN as Associate Partners in September 2021.
Queen’s University BelfastQueen’s University Belfast is a member of the Russell Group of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities.
Swansea UniversitySwansea University, represented by Population Data Science at Swansea University Medical School, joined as an Associate Partner in March 2022.
University of ExeterThe University of Exeter joined DATA-CAN as an Associate Partner in March 2021.
University of LeedsThe University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK.
The DATA-CAN bid to become a Health Data Research Hub was supported by the following organisations:
- ACT for Cancer
- Alan Turing Institute
- Bowel Cancer UK
- Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group, a cancer charity
- Cancer Research UK
- European Data Saves Lives
- European Alliance for Personalised Medicine
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Health Data Research – London
- Health Data Research – Northern Ireland and Wales
- Health Data Research – Scotland
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Medicines Discovery Catapult
- NHS England (London)
- One London LHCRE
- Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS FT
- Swansea University
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Marsden Hospital
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Exeter
- Yorkshire and Humber LHCRE
- Yorkshire and Humber AHSN