Unlocking health data to improve oncology outcomes DATA-CAN & IQVIA webinar
Join the DATA-CAN/ IQVIA thought leadership webinar on Tuesday 23 June 12:30-1:30pm looking at how oncology data can help improve cancer outcomes.
Key speakers include:
Professor Mike Peake, Leicester University, Thomas Lawrence, NICE, Yoshiko Cook, DATA-CAN, Adam Reich, IQVIA, Paul Tunnah, pharmaphorum
This webinar will look at how oncology data can be used safely and appropriately to:
- Drive more oncology research
- Make informed decisions from drug research, drug discovery through to drug value
- Encourage collaboration across healthcare stakeholders – payers, clinicians, researchers, industry, with the patient at the centre
- Improve care and patient outcomes
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on cancer care and the potential implications on treatment pathways and patient outcomes.
Register to attend here.